Welcome to the world of Linux! If you are a complete beginner, this course is a gem for you! Learn about the Linux basics and the art of automation and scripting in bash shell, in your native language, HINDI!
This is a basic course for those are looking to program and automate their day to day tasks in Linux and do some system administration. You will be taught the essentials of Linux kernel, the file system, the permission model, basic commands, introduction to shells, and how to write scripts in one, i.e., the bash shell.
NOTE: Nepal, Bangladesh,Pakistan & other nationals other than India who want to purchase this course can PayPal me directly (8 USD only) on my PayPal id: [email protected]. Send the receipt of payment on the same email along with your account username on this site. You should create an account with your same email on this site before you can access the course.
NOTE: To learn this course to the fullest, you need to have some background knowledge about Linux, some basic commands, and the overall working of the kernel. Everything cannot be taught in a bash scripting course, anyway I have tried to include the basics too!
Bash for Beginners Course Syllabus/Table of Contents: https://cutt.ly/qbLxyv1
What will this course give you? This course teaches you the following:
- Know the history of the Linux kernel and the shell environment
- Introduction to shells and types of shells
- Introduction to bash shell and its features as compared to bourne shell
- Learn about linux filesystem and the architecture of directories, and their significance
- Learn about filesystem permissions, ownership and working with them
- Learn about user administration
- Learn some basic shell commands used in regular usage
- Setting up an environment for scripting in bash
- Writing a simple Hello World program in bash
- Learn about comments and quotes in bash
- Learn about variables and types of variables
- How to take and store user input
- Learn about command line arguments
- Operators in bash and command substitution
- Conditional statements, i.e, if and case statements in bash
- Looping constructs, i.e, for, while, until loops and break-continue
- String operations in bash, declaration, finding length, substring and concatenation
- Learn about arrays and types of arrays
- Usage of functions in bash
- File operations, read/write and aliases
- Pattern matching and regular expressions in bash
In addition to basic bash scripting, I have also included bonus topics including awk scripts and sed, which are very helpful for text and string processing.
Product Terms and Conditions:
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the course, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the course is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You are clearly notified that all the content of the course is totally authentic and is the sole property of Bitten Tech Solutions.
- The owner of the course deserves complete authority to block access of any customer of the course who violates the terms and conditions of the course. Further legal actions may also be taken.
- The product once purchased is not refundable after successful payment.