Welcome to the world of Python! If you are interested in penetration testing and also know the basics of Python, this course is a gem for you! Learn about the essence of offensive security programming and the art of automation and scripting in Python, in your native language, HINDI!
This is a basic course for those are looking to program and automate their day to day ethical hacking/penetration testing tasks in Python and do some hands on scripting. You will be taught about coding the essential tools used in pentesting, bug bounty, reconnaissance, exploitation, scanning and fuzzing in one, i.e., Python3.
NOTE: Nepal, Bangladesh,Pakistan & other nationals other than India who want to purchase this course can PayPal me directly (14 USD only) on my PayPal id: [email protected]. Send the receipt of payment on the same email along with your account username on this site. You should create an account with your same email on this site before you can access the course.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Step into the world of programming with ethical hacking
- Learn the importance of programming for creating your own ethical hacking/pentesting tools
- Create your own offensive tools by following the basic programming concepts and standards
- Learn how to build comprehensive logic and problem solving skills
- Learn to setup a Python IDE PyCharm and install python packages with pip
- Create an information gathering tool with whois, DNS, geolocation and shodan info
- Learn to save the script output in various formats
- Introduce yourself to scapy, Python’s popular network manipulation toolkit
- Learn to show the output in various colors with colorama
- Build a simple packet sniffer
- Learn to sniff raw data at different layers of a network packet
- Learn to analyze and manipulate layer 2/layer 3 packets with scapy
- Create a simple sequential port scanner
- Introduce yourself to multithreading and concurrency
- Learn to build fast tools pertaining to industrial performance standards
- Recreate the port scanner with multithreading
- Integrate a banner grabber to the port scanner
- Learn to create an ARP spoofer with IP forwarding
- Learn to create forged ARP replies and send them to poison the ARP tables in your network
- Learn to stack DNS poisoning on ARP spoofer
- Learn to modify packet responses and reassemble the packets
- Create an IPtables rule and intercept packets with netfilterqueue
- Create a multi functional malware for effective system exploitation
- Implement socket programming for remote communication
- Learn to send and receive binary data with serialization and encoding
- Integrate various modules such file system navigation, remote command execution, files upload/download, persistence etc.
- Integrate a smart keylogger with your malware just like meterpreter keyscans
- Learn to bundle the python malware script into a standalone Windows executable
- Build a fast directory brute forcer and subdomain finder with a wordlist
- Build a recursive web crawler that reads the source code of the target, captures all the links and crawls individually until exhaustion
- Create a password guesser like hydra, implement command line arguments
- Create a password brute forcer for HTTP, SSH and FTP
- Create a web vulnerability scanner for SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting
- Learn to capture all the forms in a webpage and submit each form by injecting a payload in the input fields
- Create an ultra fast hash cracker for MD5, SHA1 and SHA256
- Combine all the web app pentesting modules and create a web recon and exploitation automation framework
- Integrate the framework with a Slack API for on demand channel notifications
Pentesting with Python Syllabus/Table of Contents: https://bit.ly/3jX45V1
NOTE: To learn this course to the fullest, you need to have some background knowledge about Python and Ethical Hacking. I would recommend you to first complete my TechHacker EHCS Bundle Course to gain the prerequisite knowledge you need for this course. For Python you can learn from my Python for Beginners Course. You will need to know some basic commands, and all the concepts like functions, loops, conditionals, arguments, modules, libraries, etc. till OOPS. This course will apply all the major concepts you’ve learnt in Python and in Ethical Hacking for beginners course and leverage the power of automation!
If you have problems in buying courses or want guidelines on how to purchase courses from products.bittentechsolutions.in, check out this video: https://youtu.be/74pyrN-AtRY
How to access the course?
- Once you have purchased and completed the payment, an invoice will be generated and emailed to you.
- The course will be live on 15th May 2022. All the preorder customers will be able to access the course contents on that day.
- The videos will be available on demand on the website. You can watch them anytime 24/7. You can watch any video any number of times.
Product Terms and Conditions:
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the course, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the course is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You are clearly notified that all the content of the course is totally authentic and is the sole property of Bitten Tech Solutions.
- All the practicals, hands on and attacks and scans performed in the course are all done under testing environment which is totally owned by the course creator. You are hereby advised to follow the same. Any deviation or failure to abide by the guidelines of the tutor shall impose serious consequences on the viewer, and he/she should take complete responsibility of further consequences.
- The owner of the course deserves complete authority to block access of any customer of the course who violates the terms and conditions of the course. Further legal actions may also be taken.
- Please DO NOT USE ANY KIND OF VPN OR PROXY to access the course. This is being done for privacy purposes. If we find this practice we may take disciplinary actions or block access permanently.
- The product once purchased is not refundable after successful payment.
- (*) The availability of LIVE classes are subject to that of the instructor. The details will be provided every week 2-3 hours before the class on the discord server. The classes may not continue every week, and may discontinue at any time.